Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.325 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,891 (39,516 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)