Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.269 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,795 (43,101 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)