Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.297 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,996 (38,751 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)