Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,804 ($5,094) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)