Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.882 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,874 ($4,601) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)