Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.701 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,124 ($5,247) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)