Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.018 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,557 ($5,550) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)