Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,455 prices entered by 603 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.793 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,948 (C$6,418) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)