Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,517 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.101 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 157,691 (C$11,183) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)