Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,598 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.073 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,888 (C$5,037) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)