Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02796 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,519 (CH$519,343) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)