Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,447 (CH$520,425) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (44 minutes ago)