Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.384 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,193 (€3,002) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)