Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,103 (€5,807) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)