Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19495 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,488 (207,680 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)