Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02841 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,907 (CH$2,108,869) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)