Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03071 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,510 (CH$1,970,198) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)