Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02905 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,631 (CH$2,086,840) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)