Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02889 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,367 (CH$2,193,256) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)