Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02796 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,917 (CH$533,551) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)