Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,069 (CH$1,803,490) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)