Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02840 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,555 (CH$1,639,248) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (31 minutes ago)