Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03111 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,717 (CH$1,919,717) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)