Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18668 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,780 (255,945 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (33 minutes ago)