Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16820 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,024 (¥475,780) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)