Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16730 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,633 (¥398,283) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)