Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,653 (¥380,740) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)