Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 147% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,993 (€5,019) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)