Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.775 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,320 ($1,028) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)