Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,404 ($6,420) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)