Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,976 in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)