Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37963 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,123 (Php132,029) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)