Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.224 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,018 (38,672 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)