Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.259 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,531 (43,610 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)