Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.295 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 153,039 (66,670 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)