Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01845 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,911 (₩5,741,792) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)