Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01743 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,494 (₩4,963,090) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)