Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 158,551 (₩9,343,611) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)