Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01757 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 173,614 (₩9,883,654) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)