Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 176,430 (₩9,490,087) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (37 minutes ago)