Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,107 (₩5,288,346) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)