Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,047 (€5,738) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)