Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,549 (4,198,755 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)