Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 81,000 (9,999,712 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)