Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,631 (5,331,536 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)