Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,390 (6,071,814 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)