Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,094 (1,464,803 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)