Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,651 (₩3,103,466) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)