Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,564 (Rp 42,142,384) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)