Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,748 (Rp 37,973,279) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)