Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19353 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,338 (¥63,754) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €25,880 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)