Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.786 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,432 (4,194KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)