Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.388 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,569 (3,232KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)