Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.636 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,276 (3,129KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)