Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 MXN / VND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,953 (47,600,402 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)