Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 MXN / VND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,348 (70,454,217 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)