Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,570 (Bs 41,136) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Francisco, California costs $1,234,230 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)