Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.434 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,775 (5,111 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)