Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 76,325 (COL$11,629,423) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)