Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,528 (COL$6,269,551) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)