Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,065 (COL$1,939,962) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)