Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,123 (COL$9,316,996) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)