Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,208 (COL$4,896,777) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)