Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.572 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,155 ($1,234) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (about 1 hour ago)