Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 162% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 204,884 (15,492,640 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)