Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 149% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,527 (7,302,543 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)