Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 160,573 (kr 67,143) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)