Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 219% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 239,233 (kr 93,230) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)