Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.235 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 207,789 (kr 92,984) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)