Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,715 (kr 18,400) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)