Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.428 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 138,417 (kr 57,016) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)