Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.375 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 192% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,159 (kr 59,009) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (43 minutes ago)