Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.225 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 198% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 223,217 (kr 100,327) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)