Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 266,233 (kr 108,498) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)