Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.366 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,400 (kr 60,192) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)