Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.343 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,006 (C$4,393) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)