Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.213 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,672 (C$8,195) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)