Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.050 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,010 (C$1,130) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 2 hours ago)