Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.967 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,642 (C$1,693) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)