Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.255 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,339 (€959) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)