Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.532 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,032 (5,576 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)