Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.914 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,730 (4,580 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)