Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.025 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 149,400 (9,943 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)