Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.836 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,102 (5,356 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)