Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.352 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 134,712 (10,090 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)