Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,886 (11,259,668 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)