Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 115% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 168,068 (11,554,815 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)