Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,158 ($b10,413) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)