Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.769 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,783 ($b11,479) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)