Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.901 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,348 ($b13,564) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)