Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,945 ($b11,953) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)