Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.687 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,048 ($b12,297) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (42 minutes ago)