Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.881 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,427 ($b4,660) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨24,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php100,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manchester costs £45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 300 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)