Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.948 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,771 (€2,872) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 1 hour ago)