Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.521 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,445 (€2,640) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)