Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,021 (¥479,804) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)