Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16630 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,665 (¥815,805) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (44 minutes ago)