Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,805 prices entered by 999 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.777 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 150,031 (C$10,890) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)