Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,976 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.506 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 174,887 (C$10,595) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)