Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,084 (﷼ 68,259,378) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)