Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16703 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,005 (¥484,962) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)