Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17924 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,334 (¥353,346) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)