Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16749 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,515 (¥397,139) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)