Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15860 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,763 (¥257,024) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)