Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16183 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,343 (¥304,904) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)