Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17312 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,207 (¥359,329) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)