Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,802 (8,923,210 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)