Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,540 in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)