Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30522 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,668 (₨202,047) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)