Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31523 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,795 (₨215,069) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)