Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,813 (28,920 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)