Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,176 (60,450 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (44 minutes ago)