Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,683 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)