Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.878 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,111 (元19,496) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)