Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,739 (元15,344) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (38 minutes ago)