Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.968 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,659 (元6,960) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)